Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yay - Got to Meet Lauren Luke!!


Yesterday (July 31) was the grand opening of the second Times Square Sephora store, and I went for the ribbon cutting at 9:00AM.

I had the opportunity to meet the lovely Lauren Luke, who was there to promote her new makeup line, By Lauren Luke. I've followed her Youtube videos, so it was really awesome to see her in person. I was actually surprised that not more people recognized her, since she's had like 9 million hits on her videos, according to a recent issue of ELLE magazine.

She was rocking a gorgeous emerald green eye, and is just as personable as she is in her videos. Just an overall very sweet lady! I am wearing very minimal makeup, and this Blackberry pic makes me look washed out. But, here I am with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment