Friday, May 1, 2009

TOP PICK: Cle de Peau Concealer


I have so many raves about this concealer! This was my first concealer splurge, and I am already about halfway through my second tube. Yes, $70USD is absolutely ridiculous to spend on a concealer... but in the long run, it truly is worth it. The concealer comes in a small stick (0.17 ounces), which is about a size of a lipstick, but it lasts about one year. So, even if you divide $70 by 300 days, that comes to $0.23 a day, which is much less than a gal would spend on her daily cup of coffee.

Cle de Peau's concealer comes in 4 different neutral tones which would be a good match for most ladies. The color that I have is the lightest one, Ivory (Ivoire), which is perfect for my light beige skin. It's not too yellow or too pink.

The coverage is very strong without being heavy. The texture is creamy, but not so creamy that it melts off your face or anything. It's not necessary to set with a powder, either. I like that I can use it to hide my heavy undereye circles without having it smudge or having it make me look like I have fine lines around my eyes. I can also use it to cover any pimples and a couple of dark spots on my face. It is just that versatile. There is no fragrance, and you can also apply directly from the tube to the face, which is great for lazy girls like myself!

I love this, and will cry if it ever gets discontinued!

No comments:

Post a Comment