Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shimmery Spring Clubbing Eye Makeup

Do you ever notice how ubiquitous the dark, smokey eye has become for a night out on the town? If you're looking for something a little more spring-centric, then check out my latest video tutorial!

The products that I feature in the video are:
NARS Nouveau Monde powder eyeshadow duo;
NARS Celebrate Soft Touch Shadow pencil;
BareMinerals Glisten High Shine Eyecolor;
Stila Color Wheel eyeshadow palette (currently only available in select Macy's stores);
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil;
Paul and Joe #04 Eye Gloss N.

I am also wearing:
Paul and Joe #101 Protective Fluid Foundation S (This just came out for spring, and is my new favorite foundation for summer);
Dior SkinFlash concealer in #002;
NARS Sex Appeal powder blush;
Illamasqua Obey lipstick;
BareMinerals Sprinkle 100% Natural lipgloss;
Giorgio Armani Megan Fox's Eyes to Kill Excess mascara.

Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment