Friday, November 8, 2013

Makeup Blog Sale Starting Nov. 8, 2013

Hi there, and thanks for checking out my Blog Sale!
I am abfabjeanius on Makeupalley.  As you can see, I have over 400 positive swap tokens.
I probably have 3 lifetime's worth of makeup, so I am selling some of the items that I don't use often.

Please read before contacting me:


  • All prices in USD.  I am located in the US (New York), and will ship to the US via First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation.  International (including Canada) - I will review on a case-by-case basis.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL.  Additionally, I cannot be responsible for packages lost, misdirected, or damaged.  I will pack everything in safe, clean and sturdy packaging, but unfortunately cannot be liable for anything that happens to it after I mail it.
  • Items are as pictured and described.  If you have further questions, please contact me.  Additionally, I will wipe off all packaging, but will not sanitize the product before sending.
  • I take payment through Paypal.  If you agree to purchase an item, and I do not receive payment within 24 hours, I will have to release the item to the next buyer.
  • I am happy to invoice via Paypal, however, because they do charge a fee, I will ask that you please include that as part of your payment price.
  • For Shipping/Handling, I charge $6 for the first item, and $1 for each subsequent item. 
  • If you are interested in an item, please contact me at makejeanup@gmail.com


Now, onto the items!

First, we have Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip and Eye Palette - $45.
The eyeshadows have each been used lightly 1X and are:

  1. Navajo
  2. Candlelight Gold (metallic)
  3. Petal (shimmer wash)
  4. Cement
  5. Prosecco (metallic)
  6. Truffle
  7. Bellini (shimmer wash)
  8. Bronze Stone (shimmer wash)
  9. Brown Sugar (metallic)
  10. Caviar
The lip glosses have never been used.  The colors are:
  1. Bubble Bath
  2. Chrome Pink (shimmer)
  3. Bellini (glitter)
  4. Bare (glitter)
I will also include the box on this one.

Second, we have Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoiseshell Eye Palette - $35.
The eyeshadows have been used about 3X each, and the colors are:
  1. Ivory
  2. Hot Stone
  3. Terracotta
  4. Desert Sand (metallic)
  5. Antique Rose 
  6. Black Chocolate
  7. Sandy Rose (Metallic)
  8. Gold Bar (sparkle)


Third, we have Bobbi Brown Bare to Bold Eye Palette - $24.
Each color has been used 4-5X, and the colors are:

  1. Navajo
  2. Cement
  3. Champagne Quartz (metallic)
  4. Quarry (shimmer wash)
  5. Evergreen (sparkle)
  6. Caviar

Fourth, we have Bobbi Brown Dress for Success Eye Palette - $24.
Each color has been used 4-5X, and the colors are:
  1. Bone
  2. Beige Linen (shimmer wash)
  3. Taupe
  4. Navy
  5. Espresso

Fifth, we have Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude Eye Palette - $24.
Each color has been used 3-4X, and the colors are:
  1. Chino
  2. Praline (shimmer wash)
  3. Pink Chandelier (metallic)
  4. Stone
  5. Champagne Truffle (shimmer wash)
  6. Cocoa Berry (shimmer wash)

Sixth, we have Dior DiorSkin Poudre Shimmer Shimmer Powder in #002 - Amber Diamond - $27.
This has been used 3-4X.

Seventh, we have Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl - $19.
This has been used 5X.  Expiration date of 8/2014.
Eighth, we have Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in Light - $17.
This has been used 5-6X.  


Ninth, we have Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation in 1N1 Ecru - $15.
About 85% remaining.
Tenth, we have Chanel Perfection Lumiere Longwear Flawless Fluid makeup in 10 Beige. - $24.
About 80% remaining.
Eleventh, we have Burberry Sheer Foundation in Trench No. 05 - $12.
About 55% remaining.  Good for someone who wants to try it.

Twelfth and Thirteenth, we have Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in #52 Washed Seashell (left) and #4 Nectar (right).  $10 each or $17 for both.
90% or more remaining on both.  The first pic shows the colors, the second pic shows usage (the bullets are twisted all the way down.)

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. Would you take $40 for the fpundation lot plus the shipping (chanel, este lauder, & burberry) please email me and let me know thank you my email is deliciousoishii@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the chanel and burberry foundations. My email is rayaanmyluv@yahoo.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun am interested in estee lauder double wear my email is courtney771@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in the estee Lauder foundation. Is it still available ? Edithlmacias123@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete