Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blog Sale #2 - Armani Beauty and MAC - Starting Weds, Oct. 15

Hi there!  Thanks for checking out my latest Blog Sale!

If you are not familiar with me, I am abfabjeanius on Makeupalley!  As you can see, I have over 400+ positive tokens.  In the past, I have always swapped, but lately, I've been bogged down with far too many things to use, so I'm hoping to find good homes for them!

Let's get started…

First, the logistics:

1.  If you are interested in an item, please contact me at makejeanup@gmail.com
2.  Once we agree to a sale, I would like to receive payment via PayPal within 24 hours.
3.  On PayPal, I prefer not to have to invoice, as that costs and extra percentage/fee, but we can certainly discuss.
4.  I charge $6 for shipping for the first item.  Each additional item is $1.  (This is for shipping in the US.  Canada and International are on a case-by-case basis.)
5.  I ship via USPS First Class, and will include Delivery Confirmation.  If you require Insurance or any additional services, shipping costs will be extra.
6.  I can usually ship the next day after receiving payment.  (Obviously, barring national holidays and/or Sundays, etc.)
7.  ALL SALES ARE FINAL!  Unfortunately, I cannot accommodate returns or exchanges.  If you need additional pictures or details before we agree to a sale, I can help you out, but after we agree to a sale, and the item is shipped, that's it.
8.  In addition to that, I will package all items carefully, but cannot be responsible for anything lost or damaged by the post office.

Now, for this round of items..
I am crazy for taupes, so I spent quite some time hoarding MAC taupes.  Here are some items from my "vault":
From Left to Right:
MAC Smoke & Diamonds - 90% remaining - no dip - $10
MAC Moth Brown (from Barbie Loves MAC collection) -90% remaining - no dip - $10
MAC Go - 95% remaining - no dip - $10 (will include box)
MAC Warming Trend - 95% remaning - no dip - $10 (will include box)
MAC Hypnotizing - 95% remaining - no dip - $10 (will include box)

Giorgio Armani Beauty Eyes to Kill silk eyeshadow:

These are lightweight, multi-dimensional, long-wearing pressed shadows.  Really beautiful colors, but I don't reach for them much.
From Left to Right:
Armani Eyes to Kill #8 - used 3X - $23 (will include box)
Armani Eyes to Kill #5 - used 3X - $23 (will include box)
Armani Eyes to Kill #2 - used 3X - $23 (will include box)

Giorgio Armani Beauty Maestro fusion foundation:

One of the best foundations on the market.  The color I have is #4, which would be a good match for a MAC NC20-25.  About 80-85% remaining, as you can see in the picture.  The expiration date is 11/15.  Offering this for $38.

On a sidebar, I also have a GA Maestro Eraser Concealer in #3 (not pictured), if you are interested.  I would say there is about 70% remaining, and I could offer it for $20.

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #2:

I don't know why, but my photo makes it look so washed out!  In real life, it is a nice pinky-peach.  This blush is a staple of many makeup gurus and artists alike for the natural flush that it gives.

My Sheer Blush #2 has approximately 70% remaining, and I am offering it for $20.  I will also include the box.

Thanks for looking, and have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment