Monday, March 14, 2011

Keira Knightley's New Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Ad





Last week, some photos leaked from Keira Knightley's new advertising campaign for Chanel. As the face of Coco Mademoiselle, Ms. Knightley has been charming us with her natural good looks.

Chanel is in the midst of launching a 360-degree campaign for their beauty products, and Coco Mademoiselle is no exception. Aside from a digital short film featuring Keira Knightley, the new print ads are also being updated.

The official launch is not until March 21 or March 23, but I was so enthralled with her super-gorgeous makeup look that I had to copy it in my video.


Let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I was wondering what kind of foundation do you use? You look flawless in the video! Love it by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am wearing the Chanel Vitalumiere hydrating foundation (the one that I showed in the beginning of the video.)

    ReplyDelete